This episode is about the
issue of shared ownership in business. It covers key questions that
anyone considering going into business with others will face,
- Should you go into business with others or be a sole
- If you do go into business with others, how will you split
- How will you ensure that the owners are all incentivised to add
value to the business? In other words, how will you avoid the
- How are you going to make decisions together efficiently and
- What will you do if the owners no longer want to work together,
or one of them wants out?
Jake provides his own experience in facing these questions and
summarises some of the options available to consider. It's up to
you to decide what the best choices are for your own business. This
podcast will help you make these decisions.